This software, Crab, is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Crab is licensed, not sold.
- Use without a license is permitted for unpaid work.
- Licenses are per named user and valid for all versions of Crab on all supported operating systems.
- A license permits use of Crab by the license holder on any computer to which they have legal access.
- Unless otherwise specified licenses are valid for a fixed time period from the date of purchase after which which they expire.
DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maintenance of Copyright.
You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copy of Crab
You may not rent, lease, or lend the license key or Crab.
You may not distribute or sell license keys or Crab to third parties. Licenses will be revoked if distributed or sold to third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall we be liable for any damages due to use of Crab, to the maximum extent permitted by law. This includes without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information. In no event will Peter Dalloz be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages. Peter Dalloz shall have no liability with respect to the content of Crab or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, trademark rights, business interruption, loss of privacy or the disclosure of confidential information.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to Crab and any copies thereof are owned by Peter Dalloz.
We expressly disclaim any warranty for Crab, which is provided 'as is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose.